Okay, can you guess what I’ve done now? The first draft of the text of part 5 of Raindrops is finished. And, um, I’ve had to split it into two chapters to stop it getting too long. This part’s currently at around 40 pages, which is not too bad. So it looks like lucky old Jasmine is going to get 7 chapters plus an epilogue. Tom, please don’t tell me I should let it go on forever. This was originally meant to be a two-parter! So much for that!
All right, here’s my to-do list:
- Get the screenshots for part 1 of Raindrops
- Get the screenshots for part 2 of Raindrops – I am already losing the will to live
- Redo some of the shots from part 3 of Raindrops
- Redo some of the shots from part 4 of Raindrops
- Get the screenshots for part 5 of Raindrops
- Finish writing part 3 of Halfway Across – I feel rigor mortis kicking in
- Take the screenshots for part 3 of Halfway Across
Yep, I’m feeling very bogged down. This is going to take me forever!